Wafers can be sorted by weight thickness or id. The sort can be ascending, descending or randomised.
The weight and thickness can then be sent to the subsequent processes for appropriate adjustment.
Id Sort Modes: -
- Ascending/descending order
- Split of wafers
- Merge of wafers
- Randomization of wafers
- Individual sorting by host control
The wafers can be transferred quickly from one cassette (e.g. transport cassette) to another cassette (e.g. process cassette) without reading or alignment. Furthermore most of the InnoLas sorting systems are suitable to use them as fully automatic loading & unloading system for inspection tools (EFEM).
- Application: Transfer and individual sorting by wafer ID, thickness or weight
- Processes: Sorting, transferring, EFEM in cooperation
- Materials: 2” to 450mm semiconductor-, compound- and LED-Wafer
- Wafer thickness: 150µm – 1500µm