and Laser Cutting Systems
Laser cutting machines can cut a wide variety of industrial materials of varying thickness to just about any shape. Quick, clean, accurate and adaptable, laser cutting is the preferred method for many businesses across a wide range of industries.
Laser cutting machines can cut:
- stainless steel up to 3mm (dependant on source used)
- Aluminium up to 2mm (dependant on source used)
- mild steel up to 6mm
- textiles, organics (leather, cork, wax, etc) plastics and wood up to 25mm
As well as labels, signs, paper, cardboard, composites, flexible circuits .......the list goes on!
IPG Industrial Laser Cutters
TLM Laser are the UK and Ireland partner for IPG Photonics. These systems are fully enclosed and we can offer up to 4Kw Sealed Fiber Laser systems. These are designed for cutting fast and accurately.
IPG Photonics Laser cutting machines can cut:
- Any Shape Imaginable with the Highest Flexibility
- Produce Small Kerfs of Only 0.15mm
- Cut Fine Details and the Smallest Pieces with the Highest Precision
- Allow to Produce Inlays Without Gaps
- Avoid Burning or Breaking
- Save Costs Due to Much Less Waste of Material
Laser Cut Material Samples
You can use Standard Illustrator or CAD Files. All the Operator has to do is Simply Load the Material, Select the File to Cut, and Start the Machine. There is no Complicated CNC. Its a Wear-free, Non-Contact Tool. You Do not Need Expensive Cutting Tools and it Provides Easy Fixing of Work pieces.
We use 2μm-Step Linear, Optically Read Encoders on All Axes, Closed Loop Brushless Servo Motors and Precision Ground Cross Roller Bearings. It has true CAD/CAM Software which Enables Higher Cut Accuracy than Printer Software. We can also pallet shuttles whether automated or manual and integrate machine vision.
IPG Photonics are worldwide company with a sales and service backup that is second to none.
For more details on our laser cutting machinery take a look at our data sheets below.