www.tlm-laser.com is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
www.tlm-laser.com may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with these changes. This policy is effective from 1st July 2012.
What we collect
We may collect the following information to complete our quotations, which include:
- Name, address, reference information, venue/cover information
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- We DO NOT store credit/debit card information, this is processed via a third party secure payment gateway.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you may have provided. You may unsubscribe at any time.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
What is a Cookie?
Cookies We Use
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email address]
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
How to turn off cookies
Please use the following links below to disable cookies on your particular browser:
Transfer to Third Parties
Your personal data is only transferred to third parties insofar as it is required for the processing of your inquiry, your purchase order or your request in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter b GDPR. This includes, in particular, the transfer of data to the respective partner responsible for local customer service in Europe.
You can find an overview of partner companies in the footer of every page of the site, however, we will only transfer data to companies you have explicitly shown an interest in.
The data transferred may only be used by third parties for the purposes listed. Otherwise, data is not transferred to third parties.