Lasers can cut a wide variety of industrial materials of varying thickness to just about any shape. Quick, clean, accurate and adaptable, laser cutting is the preferred method for many businesses across a wide range of industries.
Materials we can laser cut are:
- stainless steel up to 3mm (dependant on source used)
- Aluminium up to 2mm (dependant on source used)
- mild steel up to 6mmwood
- textiles, organics (leather, cork, wax, etc) plastics and wood up to 25mm
As well as labels, signs, paper, cardboard, composites, flexible circuits .......the list goes on!
Industrial laser cutting machines can:
- cut almost any shape imaginable with the highest flexibility
- produce small kerfs of only 0.15mm
- cut fine details and the smallest pieces with the highest precision
- allow to produce inlays without gaps
- avoid burning or breaking
- save costs due to much less waste of material
Find out more about our laser cutting machines.