Vision-Based Part Marking with Laser
Conference and In-House Exhibition
"Vision-Based Part Marking with Laser"
Focus industries: Automotive and Medical
April 22 and 23, 2015
FOBA Laser Marking + Engraving | An der Trave 27-31 | 23923 Selmsdorf | Germany
Register now and win your free attendance at our Networking Dinner on April 22!
We will draw 30 tickets for free attendance at the Dinner among all registrations until March 24!
Traceability and Quality Management
Safe traceability and quality management, markings in zero-defect quality and lean manufacturing play an increasingly important role in medical and automotive markets. Manufacturers have to comply with regulations for traceability and legal identification requirements while at the same time ensure production efficiency.
Mark Products Efficiently And Reliably
Discover at our international Conference and In-House Exhibition, how vision-based laser technology helps manufacturers to meet identification requirements, to easily comply with regulations and to mark products efficiently and reliably: We cordially invite you to take part in our show at our headquarters in Northern Germany!
Programme: Focus on Industry's Needs
The lectures will provide insights into latest developments for optimized laser marking processes, demonstrate how manufacturers profit from vision-based laser marking technology and discuss how to comply with identification regulations in medical and automotive industries:
- Serialization and direct part marking - Potential for counterfeit protection and traceability (GS1 Germany)
- UDI (Unique Device Identification): Understanding the new labelling requirements for Medical Devices, benefits and implementation. (Elmicron/HIBC)
- Stainless steel marking considering passivation, corrosion and sterilization (FOBA/Alltec GmbH)
- Marking of Automotive Components: global unique labelling for the Automotive Industry (Elmicron/HIBC)
- Plastics and possible laser marking effects (FOBA/Alltec GmbH)
- The importance of marking dental products: Legal regulations, current status and future challenges (KavoDental)
- How vision-based laser marking benefits part manufacturing: "HELP" - Holistic Enhanced Laser Process (FOBA/Alltec GmbH)
- The challenges of US manufacturing of medical devices and the move toward more Vision and Laser solutions (MicroPort Orthopedics Inc)
- The Passivation Solution for Stainless Steel (MKK GmbH/CitriSurf®) Why is vision-based production getting more important? (MT-Vision)
- CSSD (Central Sterilization Service Department): Quality management behind the curtain (WEBECO)
We Look Forward to Meeting you
Get further information about the program and Networking Dinner here!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via phone or e-mail!
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: +44 (0) 1527 959 099